What are the advantages of CaCl2 production line equipment
In the daily production process of CaCl2 production line equipment installation, necessary preparations should be made before starting the equipment. First check whether the joints of the bearings and sealing parts of each device are loose, the price of the CaCl2 production line equipment, the lubricating oil condition of each mechanical part, and whether the valve ports of the water, air and slurry pipes are in the required positions. Then turn on the power, check whether the voltage and meter are normal, and check the amount and concentration of the slurry in the slurry mixing tank. If there is a problem, it should be eliminated in time. It is suitable for low-temperature drying of heat-sensitive materials that are easy to decompose, polymerize and deteriorate at high temperature. Widely used in medicine, chemical industry, food, electronics and other industries.
The CaCl2 production line equipment has the following advantages:
(1) Special design of atomizer - The calcium chloride granulation equipment adopts a specially designed atomizer, which avoids the blockage of the atomizer and ensures the continuous operation of the system process.
(2) It integrates granulation, drying and cooling.
(3) Continuous operation of the whole process - our company has optimized the design of the calcium chloride granulation and drying system, and realized the production process from the evaporation, granulation and drying of low-concentration solution to the production of high-concentration solid spherical calcium chloride particles. continue to operate.
(4) High-quality products - the dried products of calcium chloride granulator are solid spherical particles, which are smooth, hard and slow in solubility.
(5) The CaCl2 production line equipment can produce solid spherical particles with solid content of 74%, 77%, 80% and anhydrous respectively by adjusting the same host equipment. Flake and powder calcium chloride with different solid content can be produced according to user needs.
Uses and Features Semi-wet material pulverizer, also known as organic fertilizer pulverizer, is widely used in small calcium chloride granulation equipment for bio-organic fermentation compost, CaCl2 production line equipment for urban domestic waste composting, grass peat, rural straw waste, industrial Organic garbage, etc., chicken manure, cow manure, sheep manure, pig manure, duck manure, etc., the equipment can meet the requirements of 25-55% water content and 50 mesh granulation.
The CaCl2 production line equipment solves the problem of pulverizing organic matter with high water content, and has a good pulverizing effect on the organic matter after fermentation. It is also suitable for fine crushing in mining, coal mine, metallurgy and other industries. The CaCl2 production line equipment is used for biological fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials with a moisture allowable value of 25-65%, and the crushing particle size meets the granulation requirements.
It can also be adjusted within a certain range according to the needs of users. It can grind hard materials such as glass, ceramics, bricks, gravel, etc. in the organic fertilizer of municipal solid waste to achieve the effect of safe application. Calcium chloride granulation equipment is an ideal model for fertilizer production and processing units.
All kinds of solutions, suspensions, emulsions, and pastes can be produced by one-time continuous drying. It is also suitable for drying heat-sensitive and non-heat-sensitive materials. The product particles are smaller than pressure spray drying products.
Potassium sulfate (K₂SO₄) is a widely used fertilizer that provides essential nutrients to plants and crops, promoting growth and productivity. To meet the growing demand for this fertilizer, manufacturers rely on specialized equipment designed for efficient production of potassium sulfate.
A new calcium hypochlorite equipment has entered the market, offering an innovative and sustainable solution for water treatment. This equipment generates calcium hypochlorite, a potent disinfectant that effectively removes organic impurities, bacteria, and viruses from water.
A newly developed calcium hypochlorite equipment is making waves in the water treatment industry. This innovative equipment is designed to generate calcium hypochlorite, a powerful disinfectant that helps to remove organic impurities, bacteria, and viruses from water.
Innovative developments in kaolin dryer technology are driving significant improvements in efficiency and sustainability in kaolin processing. Recent advances in drying technology have led to the development of more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly kaolin dryers.
As people's requirements for food safety and quality are getting higher and higher, agricultural production is also facing higher challenges. Calcium chloride granule, as a commonly used agricultural additive, is gradually becoming an indispensable product in agricultural production.