Belt condensation granulator needs to pay attention to the operation of production
Belt condensation granulator production and operation need to pay attention to the following points The correct operation of the Belt condensation granulator can prolong the service life of the equipment, but the use of the Belt condensation granulator has not been paid enough attention in our daily life, and it will also Cause some unnecessary problems, you need to keep the following points in mind.
1. Pay attention to fire safety. Fire extinguishers must be placed around the Belt condensation granulator during the production process.
2. Do not use low-quality return materials with metal impurities or sediment (add a feeding iron remover to remove iron in plastics during the feeding process), and do not place metal objects that may fall near the feeding port. Falling into the feed hopper aggravates the wear of the screw and barrel, or causes jamming and damage. 3. When there is a fault or abnormal situation, it must be reported to the relevant personnel, and the maintenance personnel will handle it. If an abnormal phenomenon affecting safety is found, immediately press the emergency stop switch to cut off the power supply.
4. Belt condensation granulator should be operated in strict accordance with the requirements of the operating procedures, and no illegal operations should be performed in non-operating stations. To ensure the reliability of the safety device, the safety protection measures of the machine shall not be destroyed for the pursuit of efficiency.
5. Belt condensation granulator gearbox should be filled with lubricating oil that meets the requirements and replaced regularly.
6. It is operated by trained operators who are familiar with the performance and operating procedures of plastic mechanical structures.
7. Belt condensation granulator is in production and operation, the plastic temperature does not reach the set temperature, and when the heat preservation time is not enough, it is not allowed to start the screw.
Potassium sulfate (K₂SO₄) is a widely used fertilizer that provides essential nutrients to plants and crops, promoting growth and productivity. To meet the growing demand for this fertilizer, manufacturers rely on specialized equipment designed for efficient production of potassium sulfate.
A new calcium hypochlorite equipment has entered the market, offering an innovative and sustainable solution for water treatment. This equipment generates calcium hypochlorite, a potent disinfectant that effectively removes organic impurities, bacteria, and viruses from water.
A newly developed calcium hypochlorite equipment is making waves in the water treatment industry. This innovative equipment is designed to generate calcium hypochlorite, a powerful disinfectant that helps to remove organic impurities, bacteria, and viruses from water.
Innovative developments in kaolin dryer technology are driving significant improvements in efficiency and sustainability in kaolin processing. Recent advances in drying technology have led to the development of more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly kaolin dryers.
As people's requirements for food safety and quality are getting higher and higher, agricultural production is also facing higher challenges. Calcium chloride granule, as a commonly used agricultural additive, is gradually becoming an indispensable product in agricultural production.