Industrial uses of calcium chloride flake
Calcium chloride flake is a chemical substance composed of chlorine and calcium, the chemical formula is CaCl2, slightly bitter. It is a typical ionic halide that is white, hard clumps or particles at room temperature. Common applications include brine, road ice melt and desiccant used in refrigeration equipment.
Industrial uses of calcium chloride flake:
1. Used as a multi-purpose desiccant, such as drying of nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases. Used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins. Calcium chloride flake aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar. It is an excellent building antifreeze. It is used as antifogging agent in port, road dust collector and fabric fire retardant. Used as protective agent and refining agent in aluminum-magnesium metallurgy. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments. Used for deinking of waste paper processing. It is the raw material for the production of calcium salts.
2. Chelating agent; curing agent; calcium fortifier; refrigerant for freezing; desiccant; anti-caking agent; antimicrobial agent; pickling agent; tissue improving agent.
3. Used as desiccant, road dust collector, antifogging agent, fabric fire retardant, food preservative and for the manufacture of calcium salts.
4. Used as lubricant additive.
5. Calcium chloride flake can be used as analytical reagent.
The industrial use of calcium chloride flake is introduced here. Friends in need can contact our company for consultation.
Potassium sulfate (K₂SO₄) is a widely used fertilizer that provides essential nutrients to plants and crops, promoting growth and productivity. To meet the growing demand for this fertilizer, manufacturers rely on specialized equipment designed for efficient production of potassium sulfate.
A new calcium hypochlorite equipment has entered the market, offering an innovative and sustainable solution for water treatment. This equipment generates calcium hypochlorite, a potent disinfectant that effectively removes organic impurities, bacteria, and viruses from water.
A newly developed calcium hypochlorite equipment is making waves in the water treatment industry. This innovative equipment is designed to generate calcium hypochlorite, a powerful disinfectant that helps to remove organic impurities, bacteria, and viruses from water.
Innovative developments in kaolin dryer technology are driving significant improvements in efficiency and sustainability in kaolin processing. Recent advances in drying technology have led to the development of more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly kaolin dryers.
As people's requirements for food safety and quality are getting higher and higher, agricultural production is also facing higher challenges. Calcium chloride granule, as a commonly used agricultural additive, is gradually becoming an indispensable product in agricultural production.