Features of Steel belt pelletizer products
Steel belt pelletizer product, the upstream process hot melt material is uniformly distributed on the steel belt moving at a constant speed through the pelletizer distributor. The continuous water spraying and cooling device is installed under the steel belt to force the material on the steel belt to move The process can quickly solidify and cool, so as to achieve the purpose of granulation and molding. The steel belt pelletizer manufacturer tells you that according to the physical properties and process requirements, you can choose different types of granulator distributors such as external rotation, internal rotation, reciprocating and gate type. The steel belt pelletizer manufacturer tells you that according to the physical properties and usage requirements, you can choose fabric forms such as intermittent dripping, continuous striping and full-width overflow to produce hemispherical, strip and sheet products respectively.
Features of Steel belt pelletizer:
1. Reduce dust, improve the operating environment; continuous operation, increase production efficiency; regular particles, increase the value of goods.
2. Using thin steel strip for heat transfer and forced spray cooling, so that the hot melt material can be quickly solidified and formed.
3. The steel belt pelletizer manufacturer tells you that due to the reversing and bending of the steel belt at the discharge end, the bonding surface of the solidified material and the steel belt is separated, and there is very little dust during discharge, and the particle shape is completely protected.
4. Both the steel belt and the distributor adopt frequency conversion speed regulation, which can be conveniently adjusted and controlled according to the production capacity and physical properties.
5. The steel belt pelletizer manufacturer tells you that it uses three-stage temperature control to ensure stable and reliable system operation.
Potassium sulfate (K₂SO₄) is a widely used fertilizer that provides essential nutrients to plants and crops, promoting growth and productivity. To meet the growing demand for this fertilizer, manufacturers rely on specialized equipment designed for efficient production of potassium sulfate.
A new calcium hypochlorite equipment has entered the market, offering an innovative and sustainable solution for water treatment. This equipment generates calcium hypochlorite, a potent disinfectant that effectively removes organic impurities, bacteria, and viruses from water.
A newly developed calcium hypochlorite equipment is making waves in the water treatment industry. This innovative equipment is designed to generate calcium hypochlorite, a powerful disinfectant that helps to remove organic impurities, bacteria, and viruses from water.
Innovative developments in kaolin dryer technology are driving significant improvements in efficiency and sustainability in kaolin processing. Recent advances in drying technology have led to the development of more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly kaolin dryers.
As people's requirements for food safety and quality are getting higher and higher, agricultural production is also facing higher challenges. Calcium chloride granule, as a commonly used agricultural additive, is gradually becoming an indispensable product in agricultural production.